<body>




Who Cares About What They Says


I Only Want To Be With You

Khamis, 21 Januari 2010 ♥
Title:Miley Cyrus has found a mentor in Jodie Foster
Time:9:53 PTG

Teen sensation Miley Cyrus has found the perfect new mentor in Academy-award-winning actress and former child star Jodie Foster.

The 'Hannah Montana' star admits she and the Oscar winner have had phone conversations about fame, and Cyrus has taken the 'Silence of The Lambs' star's advice to heart, Contactmusic reported.

"Jodie Foster called me up a couple of years ago and she has been like a mentor to me," Cyrus said.

The 17-year-old singer, set to give up her Disney alter-ego 'Hannah Montana' after the TV show's next season admits that she value's her mentor's advice a lot.

"She told me to keep my head high and surround myself with good people. I value her advice very much," Cyrus added.

Miley Cyrus


(back to top)



Biography♥


known as sofea or just called me fya . like chocolate very much . married to _______ . love her friend . ainaa , aida , pkah , nureen and fara . alwayz love mr.khan . :)
Ganns♥

Ivan - Dogdog
YueEnn - Enn
MinEr - Beike Jie
Amanada - Panda
Yushi - Sushi
QingRong - Maomao
Jeanette - Jina
Betty - NiuBeiTi
Jovina - Bina
Belinda - ahBEN
Dana
Eugene - Ahgene Papa
Yong Jin - Korkor
Lionel - Lion Korkor
Shaun - Shaun Korkor
Raynne - Laji Korkor
Audi - Triplet sister
Maple - XiiaoZhu family


Credits♥

Designer: ♥1 & 2♥
Basecode: ♥chocodiiction-lovesxoxo*
Others:


Speakout♥